Baratza Encore ESP Grinder
Baratza's new, espresso-optimized coffee grinder re-engineers an industry classic to make high-resolution grinding simple, repeatable, and approachable. It's another way Baratza is making specialty coffee accessible for all!
SPECIALTY COFFEE ASSOCIATION AWARD-WINNING GRINDERS - Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and tops the list of review sites like Wirecutter.
• DUAL-RANGE ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM - This innovative multi-purpose adjustment mechanism features micro-steps from #1-20 for high resolution espresso grinding, and
macro-steps from #21-40 suitable for filter brewing methods.
• USER FRIENDLY - Fresh coffee is as simple as a single-handed hopper twist for grind size adjustment, then a push of the front-mounted pulse button, or a turn of the ON/OFF switch.
• QUICK-RELEASE BURR - The burr mounting system has been redesigned to allow for quick removal without taking the entire grinder apart. That means it’s easier than ever to clean and maintain the Encore ESP without the need for extra tools.
• WARRANTY/QUALITY PARTS - Engineered with 40mm hardened alloy steel burrs manufactured in Liechtenstein, Europe, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability to ensure the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Encore ESP is backed by Baratza’s world class support and warranty.
• Grind for espresso from setting #1-20, with high-resolution micro steps that make dialing-in espresso a breeze.
• From setting #21-40, macro steps increase grind size quickly for grind quality suitable for filter/immersion brew methods.
• Grinding into the included 54mm anti-static Dosing Cup (and 58mm adapter) allow for clean distribution of grounds in most portafilters. Includes a dosing cup tray for ideal
distance from grounds chute to reduce chaff.
• Graphics and outer shell have been updated.
• The hopper, burr holder, and cone burr can be removed
without additional tools for easy cleanup and maintenance